Monday, January 07, 2008

Restart

It seems that i cannot stay away from writing. It seems to be my best way to refresh besides roaming with a camera(though i am too lazy to do that as well)

Updates:
-Unlike the first term ,I had to slog a bit during the exams, though the results seem to be coming out bad.
-2 weeks of vacation added more to my sleep.
-Some sleepy idiot mistook one sandal of mine as his and left one sandal of his.
-Hyderabad is the only place where i can survive by overtaking from left side.
-Managed to reach XL safely breaking the record of adventurous journeys.
-One more term to go to graduate as seniors :)
- I shall mark January 7th as a great day , this is the day Room no 301, TFEMR looked spic and span. This might well be the only day
-Taare Zameen Par :)))))

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me welcome you. :))

It not only refreshes you when you blog. It also updates us of kunnumuru. keep blogging. ;)

Rohit Anand said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rohit Anand said...

Go to Delhi... or better still Gurgaon
I was actually beginning to believe that in this part of the country LEFT is the side you are supposed to overtake from!

Mrunalini said...

Didnt realise that your blog was up and running...good to see you back. An update please :)

Anonymous said...

if u keep adding ur posts like this.. may be I can call reading this as my favourite passtime...!!