Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Chalks and Duster

It has been more than 2 weeks since I set foot at this place. Yesterday, I was day-dreaming sitting in the first row and the prof asked “Yes , can you tell us how many events are there in this sample space” and I woke up. Its like you see in the movies, the camera shifts from behind your head, 180 degrees and goes behind the prof, and you have a blank face in the frame with a chalk pointed to your face, and then, you stutter.

That’s when I said to myself “ I am back to school”.

I guess if there is anything better than learning. Even if there is , I wouldn’t like to know about it now.Its been two years since I saw something written with a chalk on a board. Add to it , the multilevel class rooms , all the stupid doubts that students ask, the cut throat competition that’s just finding its roots(i am kind of scared/irritated about this), the diverse diversity of all sorts, be it geographical, professional, attitudinal, all these take you to the next level of being a student.

P.S : I wasn't allowed into a class because i was late.I guess this is the first time ever that such a thing happened for me. I feel different.

2 comments:

naween said...

see!! this is what school does to you!! you get shut out of class and you go and write a blog [:P]!! effecient utilization of time and all that blah blah [:D]!!

Mrunalini said...

welcome to the club :)
I am waiting for posts which tell u how you ran to class without brushing, straight from bed.. the fear of cane(grade cuts) instills that hatred and reverence for punctuality :P